Monday, April 30, 2012

Drum Roll Please...

All right so I think I teased enough...
Everyone meet Zoe!

She will be one of my main ladies throughout my personal works from here on out.

I don't want to show you anymore than this image just yet. Got a lot in store for her.

I will post a more finished version of this character drawing in my gallery.

Hopefully, everyone's week is off to a roaring start. Myself, I worked early today, so now I am relaxing. And of course showing you all what I promised.

Gonna close this for now. Laters.

Brettsky out.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry as any crab shall be for not catching up on Zoe when had the chance earlier!

    Can't wait again to see what you'll have in the future with your character lad and rather like the appeal of her figure already!

    Odd but your usually a man of color too, and no to get too critical but will we see those colors on her as well sometime? o0o

    Nevertheless glorious show on filling her already with such tantalizing curves, and very, very tiny sense of clothing, bless you.

    Plus good show on the way you throw some extra cuteness her way on how you hide her face with a bit of her hair, call it what you will but always loved that.

    Good update lad and sorry again being so lat one this reply to you, all applause definitely set towards your beautiful Zoe.

    Later,

    ReplyDelete