Friday, April 20, 2012

Sleepy Brettsky...

Okay, so I'd best start posting this stuff regularly. In any case, all is going well so far today. I am awake for a little bit here to post a few thoughts about work today.

So far on the list of things to do today: ink page five for my buddy zenx007 on dA and continue to finish coloring on all three pages for the Nexus comic.

I also need to see if I can get anymore info on the next few commissions I am about to start.

OH! Before I forget, I also need to find reference for Devilman lady so I can do a request piece.

Oh, and I need to do this, and that, and that... OH, and definitely... THAT!

Dear god I am sleep deprived. Worked late last night at the day job, then when I got home I did what any sensible person would do... I played some Skyrim!

Don't even get me started... That game has its hooks in me something fierce. I still have tons of games I need to finish other than that!

Ah, and I am also going to let you know that I am going to introduce you to a new girl here soon! Keep your eyes peeled. I should be posting something here soon on dA.

I think this is enough to read for a little bit, eh?

I'll catch you guys later!

2 comments:

  1. Brettsky? Whoa its like we're talking about real people now lad, soon all touchy feely moments followed by learning life lessons. After that its like Full House 2, won't do it, just won't!

    Oh hey for your Devilman pics will suggest using the Google for your most part. And if you looking for screencaps just add screencaps to your Devilman search and it should work out. Do much the same when trying a character never been too familiar with.

    Won't blame you for that need to take a break from work lad, hell you, me and a many other lot at DA are feeling the same energy loss. Just do what you can man and try some coffee into you veins, you know you wanna (actually probably not, lol).

    Can't wait to see that new lady your talking about sir and try the same not trying to type to much to read, you can only try, lol.

    And cheers on the new blog man! ^-^

    Later,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks mah boi!

      I just need to get some good sleep. I haven't slept well in a good while. And I think I might nap a bit more before I continue working today.

      My eyesight is suffering for it too. Oi...

      Delete